? ??????????????So Random? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 1058 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Happy Fall! (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (2 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 842 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 15, 2012

.:. Special .:.

Salam, whenever I dig into my old diaries kept in my heart, I will always find this someone very special.. Last year, when I wrote about her, on her birthday, I was soo touched, and cried, which were I don't not know why.. Today, again I am writing about her.. But I am smiling (no more tears.. huhu~)

Sanah Helwah my dear kembar.. I hope that it is not too late to write this post, today, lepas 3 hari birthday awak.. Hehe.. I pray that Allah will grant you His precious love, and mercy, guide you in His light, be with you in every step on your life, and I really hope that our ukhwah remain forever, ilal Jannah, insyaAllah.. Ameen~

Stay strong!! And cool, hehe.. And please, take a good care of yourself, would you? :) Never ever forget, that you have Him, and your family, and your kembar that will always love you..

For you, dear:

Allah did not promise
Days without pain,
Laughter without sorrow,
Sun without rain.


But he did promise:
Strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears,
and light for our ways.



I love you, sahabat :)


>> Happy Birthday, my dear :)  <<

2 comments:

inni akhafullah said...

kembar..thanks 4 d lovely post..sy ok je..awk pun, stay strong ya dear..luv u fillah...sy terharu¬ dapat kek 'cantek' n hadiah yg sgt cantik jugak..thanks kembar..

.:. Fairuz Nuraddin .:. said...

hehe~ sy tau kek tu sgt unik, kan3?? :D xde org lain yg akn penah dapat kek seunik tu.. ^^ thanks for everything, my dear, luv u <3 :)